The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The easily prepared screen-printed ion-selective electrode reported here was appropriate for in field analysis and pollutant detection in remote environments."
For more information on this research see: Ion-selective gold-thiol film on integrated screen-printed electrodes for analysis of Cu(II) ions. Analyst, 2014;139(3):643-8. (
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic