FGI sponsors care packages and volunteers at soup kitchen.
“The work they do and the support they provide is extremely important,” explains
After donating the toiletry kits, FGI volunteers spent the day at The Momentum Project’s soup kitchen serving food and distributing pantry items.
FGI (www.FGIWW.com) is a global leader in the commercial finance industry, equipping small and medium enterprises with the tools they need to safely grow their business. FGI’s three key business units, FGI Finance, FGI Risk, and
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11