"Farallon has been investing in real estate for over 20 years," said
FREP is targeting income-producing office, multifamily, retail, and industrial properties and will seek to take advantage of Farallon's unique insights, proprietary deal flow, capital market relationships and global reach.
"We are honored by the strong support of the Farallon investors who have contributed and we are excited to welcome new investors who share our enthusiasm for the evolving opportunity set in real estate," said
Investors in FREP include endowments, foundations, family offices and corporate pension plans.
"Consistent with our focus on fundamentally sound yet undervalued assets, we have recently made several investments in cities with significant job growth and higher barriers to entry, where we are able to purchase properties at a discount to replacement cost," said
Farallon 's U.S. Real Estate Team is co-headed by Fried and Hirsch who are supported by a team of 8 investment professionals. Both Fried and Hirsch have spent over 10 years at Farallon.
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low