"Farallon has been investing in real estate for over 20 years," said
FREP is targeting income-producing office, multifamily, retail, and industrial properties and will seek to take advantage of Farallon's unique insights, proprietary deal flow, capital market relationships and global reach.
"We are honored by the strong support of the Farallon investors who have contributed and we are excited to welcome new investors who share our enthusiasm for the evolving opportunity set in real estate," said
Investors in FREP include endowments, foundations, family offices and corporate pension plans.
"Consistent with our focus on fundamentally sound yet undervalued assets, we have recently made several investments in cities with significant job growth and higher barriers to entry, where we are able to purchase properties at a discount to replacement cost," said
Farallon 's U.S. Real Estate Team is co-headed by Fried and Hirsch who are supported by a team of 8 investment professionals. Both Fried and Hirsch have spent over 10 years at Farallon.
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April