The emergence of social media has created major opportunities for trade shows and events. Social networks can be used to market shows, engage audiences, enhance communities, generate buzz and keep participants involved long before--and after--the event itself.
For more information, visit http://www.expoweb.com/socialmedia.
• From Davos to TED: How Social Media Can Change the Face of the Events Business
• Face Off: The Conventional Wisdom, and What Really Works
• Social Media Metrics That Matter Most to You
• A 365-Day Relationship With Social Media
• How Social Media Can Generate Buzz, Excitement and an Enhanced Sense of Community During Your Event
If you have any questions, contact
Expo is the leading multichannel brand serving the trade show and event industry, providing insight, information and inspiration for event innovators and their teams. Its essential mission is to help show producers in all sectors solve business challenges. For more information, visit http://www.expoweb.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11620180.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?