The office will be led by Equity Loans' newest branch manager,
"I am thrilled to join Equity Loans because it is clear that the company has a solid executive team that is willing to invest in talent and give Equity Loans' offices and employees the support they need to grow the business," said Martinez. "
Martinez continued, "The mortgage industry is switching gears and the minority market is now one of the fastest growing segments in home purchases, so it is crucial for today's lenders to be multilingual and have a diverse staff to relate to these different cultures."
"This new office supports Equity Loans' mission of continued growth and finding like-minded professionals who are committed to making homeownership a reality for a wide range of borrowers," said Kunjan "KP"
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate, Equity Loans, Mortgage Banker, Mortgage Industry.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?