The latest release of Jalepeno comes after much development and testing. “Our flagship product included every whistle and bell imaginable,” said
Similar to the Pro Version, the SignageStudio Lite includes campaign, timeline and sequence management. Unlike the Pro Version, SignageStudio Lite provides a simple tool for adding and removing digital media assets from any custom content timeline. Such assets could include SWF animations, still images, videos and other custom-developed signage components like news, weather and QR codes.
Designed specifically for the non-technical user, the Lite version of the software combines the design and power of HTML5, the flexibility of open source and the simplicity of a drag-and-drop interface. “It’s the perfect meld of simplicity, openness and robustness,” said Nead. “Because we’re catering much of our outreach to companies running their own digital signage businesses for non-technical end-users, the Lite version of our product has really begun to resonate with our new and existing clients.”
As always, all the powerful tools created by MediaSignage are offered for free to end-users, helping to eliminate the financial excuse for delaying the adoption of digital signage technology.
The latest release of the SignageStudio Lite is available for immediate download and use via GitHub: http://git.digitalsignage.com/.
MediaSignage is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/digital-signage/open-source/prweb11622715.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California