With the dynamic global Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) from DCN, connectivity can be embedded into a M2M device at the point of manufacturing, to create a single product SKU (stock keeping unit) along with the required value-added services and Web-based management for global deployment. The reduced complexity, simplified logistics, and highly flexible business processes, including back-end billing and OSS/BSS, make the DCN platform an ideal choice for enterprises, OEMs and mobile operator partners.
"Unique to the industry, DCN's approach is changing the M2M marketplace by offering one comprehensive platform for M2M solutions," said
DCN enables global connectivity and device management delivered through a single core mobile network using the radio access networks of DCN's alliance of mobile network operators working collectively to provide a common service experience for customers.
DCN will showcase its comprehensive next-generation platform together with its partners at
For more information, please visit http://devicecloudnetworks.com/.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text