Operating income before depreciation and amortization (OIBDA), including license fees from its network sharing contracts, reached CZK 18.5bn in 2013, down 6.6% year-on-year, but in Q4 it rose by 3.5% y/y to CZK 5.3bn.
The company attracted 132,000 new customers in 2013 expanding its mobile client base to 5.102mn, up 2.6% y/y. The number of fixed-line clients fell by 7.4% y/y to 1.389mn last year when the company lost 111,000 users.
The company said it would propose a 2013 shareholder remuneration proposal, in the range of CZK 18 to CZK 30 per share, depending on legal analysis of the country's new corporate code.
In November Spanish Telefonica sold its majority stake in the Czech unit to investment and financial group PPF in a
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department