ENGINEERING and construction firm
The engineer's ambitious growth ambitions come after last year's failed
"We've made no secret about our ambition for
Last May the firm was trumped by Kier on a proposed takeover of road maintenance group
It raised its dividend this year by seven per cent.
Shares plunged 17 per cent to 265p, which analysts attributed to to investors' fears that their share holdings would be diluted via the placing.
BEHIND THE DEAL LIBERUM |
2 HE CURRENTLY advises mid-market companies on M&A and capital market transactions, with a specific focus on telecoms, utilities, support services and small and mid cap sectors. He worked on the Aim float of
3 DESPITE being a lofty 6ft5, Pearce used to drive a Mini. It was sandy gold, with two black stripes down the bonnet. Sadly, he let the car go seven years ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department