The solution is based on the ITIL framework for request management/fulfillment and addresses the complete lifecycle for managing and fulfilling service requests. Its core features and capabilities are designed so any IT department can use it to improve the way it manages and fulfills requests from its customers.
“Managing and fulfilling requests from customers is a huge and critical part of any IT function,” said
Key features of the CorasWorks IT Request Management Solution include:
• Self-service Portal – Gives customers the ability to “do it themselves” through the self-service portal. Through the portal users can fulfill their own requests through a knowledge base; get updates on the status of their requests; see announcements, SLAs, and service costs from the IT department; and access IT services through the Service Catalog.
• Service Catalog – The Service Catalog serves as the menu of services provided by an IT department to its customers. From the catalog, users can select the specific category and type of request, then complete and submit a request for that service. This allows the requests to be directly routed to the appropriate group for fulfillment, speeding response and fulfillment times.
• Request Lifecycle Management (Submittal through Fulfillment) – The solution tracks and manages all requests through their full lifecycle, from the time a request is submitted through fulfillment. Business rules route the requests through pre-defined processes, and notifications and alerts ensure the requests receive the proper reviews and actions.
• Knowledge Base – Any IT Team has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the services it provides. The solution includes a Knowledge Base to house all that information and make it available. Help customers fulfill their own requests by giving them searchable access to the knowledge base.
• Service Management – This enables IT management to track, monitor, and manage the complete service request process. Leverage real-time, interactive dashboards and reports to track and monitor incoming requests, assignments, completion times, and other key metrics associated with the process. Configure the dashboards and reports to get the exact data and information needed.
• Flexibility – The solution is built to allow maximum flexibility so you can configure and customize it to map to your exact needs. Customize the portal, refine the service catalog, define multiple processes, or customize the dashboards and reporting for your KPIs.
“Our solution offers a unique flexibility that allows an IT department to configure it to meet their exact needs, whether they have one or many processes, or offer a few to many different services,” said Naselius. “We’ve included a new tool called the Process Designer that allows the IT department to modify the processes internally with a simple, drag-and-drop methodology. So, it’s pretty quick and easy to make modifications to your existing processes or add new ones.”
Those not attending the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11621636.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia