Concept Searching, the global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software, and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, has completed its annual
The Concept Searching second annual survey was completed by over 300 organizations using SharePoint, and the objective was to determine how organizations are using metadata and/or the
Based on initial results, Office 365 has not been embraced by a significant number of enterprises, although interest in the product is growing. For those who have deployed Office 365, or are in the process of doing so, across the board organizations limit the use of the product to collaboration. Of particular interest was a somewhat laissez faire attitude that using Office 365 for collaboration only was not a security or data privacy issue. In all responses, the respondees did not seem to recognize the same on-premise challenges also exist in the cloud as it applies not only to security, but records declaration and intelligent search.
Concept Searching is the developer of the award winning conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for Office 365. The industry unique technologies consist of automatic semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management tools that offer bi-directional native operation with the
Concept Searching is an exhibitor at the
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11625107.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence