Punjab Chief Minister
He said that
He said that controlling of energy crisis is essential for promotion of business activities and stability of economy. and the government is sincerely endeavouring to cope with the problem.
He said that special incentives are being offered to local and foreign investors for investment in energy sector.
He said that agreements have been signed with several foreign companies which are being implemented expeditiously.
He said that
German Ambassador Dr.
The Chief Minister said that besides federal government, provincial government is also working on hydle, solar, coal-based and other projects of power generation through alternatives sources.
He said that work is being carried out on a big project of power generation from coal in Punjab while the project of
He said that basic infrastructure has been provided in the solar park.
He said the Punjab government is setting up a 100 megawatt solar power project in
Chairman Lahore Transport Company Kh.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers