Broadview Mortgage Long Beach has announced that the CHF Platinum Grant now includes a Conventional financing option to offer a money saving alternative. CHF Platinum is a grant that offers money throughout the
CHF Platinum Grant money is not paid back, it does not create a lien, it has no interest rate, and it is not a loan. It is the only buyer assistance program currently being offered that does not require homebuyers to be purchasing for the first time.
Even thought there is no first time homebuyer requirement, homebuyers may not own any other properties or homes to be eligible for this grant.
At its introduction, CHF offered a grant equal to 3% of the first mortgage loan amount. Today, homebuyers using FHA, VA or
There may be qualifying restrictions to consider when choosing your grant amount. The only real difference between a 3% grant and a 5% grant is the interest rate on the first mortgage.
An increase of Interest Rate will directly affect your qualifying Debt to Income ratio. If the interest rate increases, the maximum loan amount that homebuyers are qualified for goes down.
The trade off when choosing between
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11621542.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset