The Certified Gold Exchange has issued an international Investor Alert after reports of a
“The Saddle Ridge coins have been called the greatest discovery of U.S. gold coins in history, and the coins are going to be tracked very closely,” said Jones. “PCGS placed a special label on each of these coins so there are two risks to potential buyers. The first is of unscrupulous dealers claiming that their coins are from this particular stash, and the second risk comes from people selling counterfeit coins with a
Jones says that individuals who are genuinely interested in purchasing the coins should know that many of the coins are extremely rare types and among the highest-graded coins certified by PCGS, if not the highest. “We’re not talking about your run-of-the-mill investment-grade
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11624402.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party