ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26022014 -
Net income for 2013 was
In the fourth quarter, CB&I's net income was
'With record high new awards and revenue, 2013 was without a doubt the strongest year in the company's 125 year history. Our 2013 net income, excluding acquisition and integration related costs, exceeded half a billion dollars, resulting in adjusted earnings per share of
With this relentless focus and commitment to safety, our unique business model that delivers a more complete supply chain solution for our customers, nearly
Noteworthy awards and developments included a LNG contract for the first two trains at Freeport LNG, an award for an ethylene plant for Occidental in
Earnings Conference Call
CB&I will host a webcast on
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services. Drawing upon more than a century of experience and the expertise of approximately 55,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. For more information, visit www.cbi.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding CB&I and represents our expectations and beliefs concerning future events. These forward-looking statements are intended to be covered by the safe harbor for forward-looking statements provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties.
When considering any statements that are predictive in nature, depend upon or refer to future events or conditions, or use or contain words, terms, phrases or expressions such as 'achieve,' 'forecast,' 'plan,' 'propose,' 'strategy,' 'envision,' 'hope,' 'will,' 'continue,' 'potential,' 'expect,' 'believe,' 'anticipate,' 'project,' 'estimate,' 'predict,' 'intend,' 'should,' 'could,' 'may,' 'might' or similar forward-looking statements, we refer you to the cautionary statements concerning risk factors and 'Forward-Looking Statements' described under 'Risk Factors' in Item 1A of our Annual Report filed on Form 10-K filed with the
Tel: +1 832 513 1200
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?