OUTSOURCING firm Capita yesterday pleased the market with a 14 per cent rise in full-year profit, boosted by a £5.5bn bid pipeline.
Capita has already secured £588m in new contract wins this year to date, including a £145m deal with Transport for
The firm also said that it has signed an interim agreement with the
"2013 was a year of strong sales, operational and financial performance," said chief executive
"We accelerated our organic growth, sustained good cash generation and are reporting record underlying profits for the 25th successive year."
The firm expects continued strong growth in 2014. "The
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges