Group turnover expanded to
For its fourth quarter, the group registered a net profit of
Revenue for the quarter improved to
"Though the year was not without its challenges, our group has performed satisfactorily.
"Our strong results were supported by a gain of
Boustead will pay a dividend of
On its outlook, Lodin said: "As the global economy looks to be on the path to recovery, we are optimistic that we will be able to grow."
He added that despite the sluggish performance of crude palm oil in 2013, prospects are improving as CPO prices grow stronger.
"We are well on track to completing our corporate exercise to unlock the value of our plantation assets, with the IPO and listing of
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point