Trading on Bourse Africa was active on Tuesday. Euro/dollar futures settled higher as German exports surged the most in three years in the fourth quarter of last year, underpinning a 0.4 percent expansion. French manufacturing confidence remained buoyant this month. The dollar took another hit after the Conference Board reported that US consumer confidence weakened this month, while home prices edged down in December. The weak dollar pushed gold towards
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict