The phone, which will not be available to retail customers, will run on a modified Android platform with its own branded security apps.
The device took
The phone will be 5.2 inches long, 50 percent heavier than the iPhone 5s and twice as thick. Taking security measures to a "Mission Impossible-level," the phone will have a self-destruct feature which will destroy all of its contents if the phone is tampered with.
"Any attempt to break open the casing of the device would trigger functions that would delete the data and software contained within the device and make the device inoperable."
This will make it difficult to confirm all the security measures
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party