The phone, which will not be available to retail customers, will run on a modified Android platform with its own branded security apps.
The device took
The phone will be 5.2 inches long, 50 percent heavier than the iPhone 5s and twice as thick. Taking security measures to a "Mission Impossible-level," the phone will have a self-destruct feature which will destroy all of its contents if the phone is tampered with.
"Any attempt to break open the casing of the device would trigger functions that would delete the data and software contained within the device and make the device inoperable."
This will make it difficult to confirm all the security measures
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'