The phone, which will not be available to retail customers, will run on a modified Android platform with its own branded security apps.
The device took
The phone will be 5.2 inches long, 50 percent heavier than the iPhone 5s and twice as thick. Taking security measures to a "Mission Impossible-level," the phone will have a self-destruct feature which will destroy all of its contents if the phone is tampered with.
"Any attempt to break open the casing of the device would trigger functions that would delete the data and software contained within the device and make the device inoperable."
This will make it difficult to confirm all the security measures
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study