With the BlackBerry 10, it appeared that the good olí trackpad has been finally laid to rest. With the systemís reliance on gestures, is there a need for a trackpad at all? But it seems BlackBerry is not done with it yet. At the
A direct successor to the Q10, the BlackBerry Q20 will sport a ďgenerousĒ 3.5-inch display (up from 3.1-inch from the Q10) along with the latest and greatest in the BlackBerry 10 OS. Not much is known about the internals yet.
"In my first 90 days on the job, I consistently heard from our ardent BlackBerry customers that the hard buttons and trackpad are an essential part of the BlackBerry QWERTY experience, that made their BlackBerry smartphone their go-to productivity tool. I want these customers to know that we heard them, and this new smartphone will be for them," said
"Today, we're delighted to announce the new BlackBerry Q20 smartphone, which is designed to give you the distinct experience that every BlackBerry QWERTY loyalist and high-productivity business customer absolutely loves. With the BlackBerry Q20 smartphone, you'll get the familiar hard buttons and trackpad that you want, along with the best email service, the best keyboard experience and the best battery life possible."
The BlackBerry Q20 is set to release in the second half of 2014. The company also announced the Z3, a budget smartphone made in partnership with
The post BlackBerry brings the trackpad back with the Q20 appeared first on tbreak.
COPYRIGHT 2014 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder