Barry Bandler Accounting & Tax Services is pleased to announce a new Facebook page and social media strategy to foster communication with clients. Tax code changes and the implementation of the Affordable Care Act is causing confusion and by reaching out through social media,
“Small business owners today are faced with an increasing number of changes in the tax code. By launching a new Facebook page, we are striving to help provide information and clarity while supporting small business initiatives across the United States,” says
The Barry Bandler Accounting & Tax Services Facebook page found at: https://www.facebook.com/BocaRatonAccountant is focused on providing tax and accounting information relevant to small business owners, sole proprietors, and individuals. Clients and potential clients are encouraged to ask questions on the page, interact, and engage with staff while reading relevant and interesting articles related to taxes.
“The implementation of the Affordable Care Act has caused budgeting and forecasting challenges for many small businesses. It is more important than ever for small businesses to understand and prepare for the opportunities and challenges ahead,” says
The Facebook page offers links to articles on financial planning, retirement, wealth building, tax preparation, charitable deductions, and much more. Articles are timely, researched and relevant to both small businesses and individuals. Customer confidentiality is handled with the utmost of care, and no personal information is ever shared by Barry Bandler Accounting & Tax Services. If clients or potential clients want to private message or call
Existing clients are encouraged to leave reviews and feedback about the services they have received and healthy debate about tax and accounting practices, codes and changes are always encouraged.
“For too long, the tax code has been something that has lurked in the dark, creating confusion. I believe that the more information individuals and businesses have about taxes, financial planning, and accounting, the better,” says
About Barry Bandler Accounting & Tax Services
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/boca-raton/accountant/prweb11621596.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?