OpenText, one of the world s top enterprise information management software providers declared that it has entered into a deal with
OpenText customers through these hubs will be able to tap into a locally controlled, secure hub with lower latency rates and address data sovereignty issues.
The company has not revealed the financial details of the transaction.
The company will have a 30-rack infrastructure at the data centres, worth up to
OpenText is expanding its data centre footprint in 20 countries with co-location partners instead of building its own facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards