An ASC panel also found that:
• each of
In making its decision, the ASC panel noted: "A course of conduct that perpetrates a fraud on investors is self-evidently inconsistent with investor protection and capital-market fairness and efficiency. It harms those directly affected, and jeopardizes the confidence of others in the capital market, with adverse implications for legitimate capital-raising."
The ASC panel set dates in
A copy of the decision can be found on the ASC website at www.albertasecurities.com.
The ASC is the regulatory agency responsible for administering the province's securities laws. It is entrusted with fostering a fair and efficient capital market in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?