An ASC panel also found that:
• each of
In making its decision, the ASC panel noted: "A course of conduct that perpetrates a fraud on investors is self-evidently inconsistent with investor protection and capital-market fairness and efficiency. It harms those directly affected, and jeopardizes the confidence of others in the capital market, with adverse implications for legitimate capital-raising."
The ASC panel set dates in
A copy of the decision can be found on the ASC website at www.albertasecurities.com.
The ASC is the regulatory agency responsible for administering the province's securities laws. It is entrusted with fostering a fair and efficient capital market in
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'