Net profit for the fourth quarter of last year was
Main driver for increase in net profit was gross interest income, which contributed to 67pc of operating income.
The bank's chief executive
"The bank has strong and stable capital adequacy ratio at 44pc and the proportion of liquid assets to liabilities stood at 75pc, while the average return on equity ratio stood at 12pc.
"The bank has adopted a very prudent policy in provisioning and has created a provision of
"While the percentage of non-performing loans to total gross loans stood at 1pc, the operating expenses increased by 54pc compared to last year and cost to income ratio moderately increased to 23pc as compared to 19pc for 2012.
"These results were achieved due to proper implementation of our strategic initiatives on products, services and markets, supplemented by controlled expenditure that ensures sustainable growth path towards Alubaf's vision and mission,"
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March