ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26022014 -
The company experienced increased activity in the last quarter of 2013 in comparison to the same period the year before. The operational margins were good and in line with previous quarters in 2013.
The full year ended with a total EBITDA of 175 MNOK. After adjusting for non-recurring items such as E&P costs, certain legal fees and costs associated with the ongoing strategic review, the proforma full year 2013 result was MNOK 208.
This is a significant increase relative to the 110 MNOK reported in 2012. The company has seen a steady growth in all business areas after it announced its financial and structural reorganisation in Q1 2013.
AGR experienced a busy year in 2013. The company drilled wells in
AGR's Aberdeen based Well Management team is planning for upcoming drilling campaigns in
AGR has commenced a new wellbore every 10 days since 2000. This achievement is proof of the company's long-term experience and outstanding technical skills from operations conducted in all possible environments globally.
Tel: + 47 918 06 910
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress