Hosseini said Iran Petroleum Contract (IPC) has removed all problems that existed in oil contracts over the past 20 years.
The IPC is replacing buyback contracts that are no longer considered attractive to foreign companies.
Under a buyback deal, the host government agrees to pay an agreed price for all the hydrocarbons produced by the contractor.
However, under IPC, the
World oil giants have shown interest in returning to
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South