"In a world of ubiquitous network connectivity, companies are looking for ways to provide uniform protection whilst reducing the cost per node when providing security for point products," said
Zscaler SHIFT is configured in minutes, enabling instant policy enforcement, security and visibility for corporate headquarters, branch offices, and guest access networks -- without the need for complex and expensive on-premise security appliances.
Zscaler SHIFT offers the streamlined benefits of: Ubiquitous Security - Transparently enforce security and corporate policies from a single pane of glass without impacting end user experience. Protect against malware, botnets and advanced threats. Limit liability by filtering salacious sites. Comprehensive Visibility - An intuitive dashboard provides instant insight into security posture, malicious activity and internet browsing trends, consolidating and correlating this information across the entire organization in real-time. Granular Policy Management - Select one of four risk tolerance settings to instantly enforce common policies with the click of a button or select specific Internet browsing categories to create a custom policy. Granular control of Web browsing is enabled through specific block/allow lists.
"Organizations large and small struggle to safely enable users to do business beyond the corporate network," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards