Investors submitted bids worth HUF 222.3bn, which corresponded to a strong 3.7 coverage ratio over the original supply. Demand increased from HUF 144.4bn at the previous auction held a week earlier, when AKK also raised the float by HUF 20bn and sold HUF 80bn.
The average yield at the latest auction stood at 2.93%, down by 11bps from the previous auction and 9bps under the secondary benchmark fixing. The range of yields narrowed and varied between 2.90% and 2.95%.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict