EBSA News Release: [02/26/2014]
Phone Number: (202) 693-6588 or x4653
Release Number: 14-0327-NAT
Webcast will advise college seniors, young workers on saving for retirement
Want to cross things off your list?
Join the webcast at
The webcast will be hosted by the department's
"As young people wrap up their education and prepare to move ahead in their careers, this can be an exciting and challenging time," said
"In this economy, it is more important than ever to connect college students and young professionals to economic education and resources," says
Topics being covered during the webcast include:
NAACP Financial Freedom Center representatives speaking on managing debt and credit, and building savings.
Members of the public can register at http://bit.ly/1k5IDJU. Additional information is available at http://www.americasavesweek.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March