The integration is implemented within the VectorCAST/RSP™ (Runtime Support Package), and leverages the Xilinx Software Development Kit (SDK) to allow engineers to efficiently test applications targeted to the Xilinx Zync™ and MicroBlaze™ platforms. Using VectorCAST, developers can develop VectorCAST test scripts at the application software level, utilizing an automatically generated hardware abstraction layer. Once tests are completed, they can automatically run directly on the FPGA using the Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger (XMD).
As a result of this integration, software development teams can now work within the highly configurable Xilinx FPGA development environment and fully test their applications, without being dependent on customized solutions. Because VectorCAST tools are qualified for use under a variety of safety standards, this results in faster certification times for the client’s applications.
“We’re proud to be able to provide a full-featured testing solution for FPGA application developers”, said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11608026.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11