The value of new mortgage loans granted in
This was the mortgage market's worst year in 8 years, but 2014 should bring about a revival, according to the
In Q4 of 2013, the growth trend of the number of new loan agreements, which started in Q2, was sustained. Last quarter, the value of such loans increased by 2.5% q/q to PLN 9.77bn, while the number of agreements was down by 0.8% q/q to 45.4 thousand.
At the end of 2013, the total value of mortgage loans was PLN 330.8bn, while the total number of mortgage loan agreements was 1,819.8 thousand.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March