The board of directors recommended the distribution of 10 percent of the share's par value as cash dividends (QR1 per share), in addition to five percent bonus shares. UDC Chairman Turki bin Mohammed Khalid Al Khater said: "It is our endeavour to remain focused on our vision for expansion and operational excellence. We are confident of our ability to live up in our future achievements to the expectations of the shareholders, under a new management devoting its efforts and expertise to this end."
The unique positioning of the island makes it an ideal place for local and international retailers, looking for the ideal location for their outlets. "We are on the right track to diversify our revenue stream further in 2014 by launching new precincts at The Pearl-
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges