ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25022014 - On
The meeting was attended by Mr Stepan Kubiv, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of
The current state and the development prospects for the banking system of
In the course of the meeting, the meeting participants took a unanimous decision to develop and introduce a new instrument designed to maintain banks' liquidity. The Directive in question shall enter into force in the near future.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South