RapidScale (http://www.rapidscale.net), a leader in cloud computing solutions, has established one of the most expansive and comprehensive cloud solution sets in the market today.
“This partnership will help both companies capitalize on the continued shift to the cloud while at the same time offer TBI’s partners and their clients an experience that is unmatched with our 'We Care' service & state-of-the-art Cloud platform,” says
RapidScale’s products include CloudDesktop (an advanced virtual desktop solution) (http://www.desktopasaservice.us), CloudServer (virtualization of servers), CloudRecovery (backup and failover for businesses of all sizes), CloudMail (Hosted Microsoft Exchange), and the all-in-one CloudOffice solution, which is a full suite of the RapidScale products in one convenient package. TBI will have the ability to take advantage of RapidScale’s extensive solution set while getting the benefits of 24x7x365 support, Tier 3, Class 1 Data Centers and more.
TBI Vice President,
RapidScale not only focuses on engineering the future of computing, but also follows a “We Care” philosophy that goes into every aspect of the business including the design, testing, and implementation process. This approach is one of the reasons why TBI chose RapidScale as their cloud services provider. In addition to that, TBI will be able to utilize RapidScale’s CloudIntelligence Team, CloudCompliance Team, and Cloud Sales Engineering Team for simple quotes and complex cloud computing roadmaps.
RapidScale, a cloud services innovator, delivers world class, secure, and reliable cloud computing solutions to companies of all sizes globally. Their state of the art CloudOffice platform and market leading cloud solutions are the reason why RapidScale is the provider of choice for leading telecommunications providers, VAR’s, MSP’s and agents throughout
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/telecom-brokerage-cloud/services-rapidscale/prweb11618913.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence