Having received a standing ovation, Summer NAMM prepares for an encore performance at
"Summer NAMM gives our community music store members and the vendors who support them a competitive edge going into the critically important fall and holiday selling season," said
Buyer-friendly Summer NAMM focuses on retailers, with educational sessions that address the independent music stores' most pressing concerns. The always-popular Retail Boot Camp, held the day before the show opens, provides hard-hitting solutions and fresh ways of navigating retailers' most formidable obstacles. Traffic-driving promotional ideas, efficient inventory management, and lesson program implementation are a few of the topics on the agenda.
NAMM Members look forward to returning to
On Wednesday night, 'Insight' will provide "had to be there moments," as the most recognized personalities in the music-products industry engage in an illuminating discussion. The Top 100 Dealer Awards on Friday night will recognize retailer excellence in eight categories and name the 2014 Dealer of the Year.
Secure preferred exhibit space by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the
Plan way ahead, future Summer NAMM dates are locked in for
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140227-30FurigayJane-4649669 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges