Although relatively uncommon, herpes viruses can lead to a stroke in children. Research shows that “Common infections, such as a cold or chickenpox, may increase the risk of stroke in children, according to several new studies (1).” Dr.
In one study, “researchers looked for evidence of a herpes infection prior to stroke. They tested for herpes simplex virus 1 and 2, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus and the varicella zoster virus (more commonly known as chickenpox). They found evidence of a recent acute herpes virus in 41 percent of the children who had strokes. According to Fullerton, the most common herpes virus found was herpes simplex 1, which causes cold sores (1).”
Parents should be aware that in addition to herpes viruses other viruses are also associated with stroke in children. Another study looked at parvovirus, the cause of fifth disease (a viral illness that produces a distinctive red rash on the face, body, arms, and legs). The study included blood samples from 162 children who’d had a stroke. “They found 10 with evidence of parvovirus B-19 and no infections in the 36 children without a stroke (1).” Dr. Fullerton noted that "It was a surprise to find so many parvovirus infections in the stroke group (1).”
polyDNA reminds parents that if they notice signs of illness in their children, there is a treatment available for viral infections. “Gene-Eden-VIR was shown to be safe and effective in reducing herpes symptoms in a recent post-marketing clinical study that followed
A study published on
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR, and the herpes virus, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/Herpes-Remedy.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Infections Like Colds, Chickenpox Tied to Some Stroke Risk in Kids. Published on
(2) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11601430.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers