The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The evaluation results show that our method makes a BFT protocol three or four times faster than the existing one when some machines or message transmissions are delayed."
For more information on this research see: A Method of Parallelizing Consensuses for Accelerating Byzantine Fault Tolerance. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, 2014;E97D(1):53-64. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems can be contacted at: Ieice-Inst Electronics Information Communications Eng, Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan Bldg, 3-5-8, Shiba-Koen, Minato-Ku,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO