For the full year 2013,
Q4 2013 and 2013 Annual Highlights
-- All-time record new retail unit sales for Q4 and full year 2013 of
34,001 and 132,363, respectively.
-- All-time record Q4 new retail gross profit of
-- All-time record fixed operations gross profit for Q4 and full year 2013
-- All-time record used retail unit and gross profit for full year 2013 of
107,054 units and
-- Record Q4 used retail unit sales of 26,354.
-- Total revenues up 5.8% in Q4 over prior year quarter, and up 5.7% over
Keywords for this news article include: Finance, Automobiles, Transportation,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List