ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25022014 - The annual general meeting will be held on
Banco Santander has invited its shareholders to the annual general meeting which is expected to be held on 28 March at
For the first time, shareholders can not physically attend the meeting, or may delegate pre exercise their vote through the new mobile application Santander Shareholders . This application is available free on the
They will also have at your disposal the usual channels to vote or delegate their vote in advance:
The corporate website www.santander.com
The address http://jga.bsan.mobi if accessed from mobile devices.
Physical delivery or mailing of your card attendance, proxy and distance voting.
The day of the meeting, shareholders may participate and vote remotely through the corporate website, which will provide a real-time connection with the premises where the meeting takes place.
New this year, shareholders to participate through electronic means cooperate with the NGO SOS Children. For every action or proxy vote received, Santander Shareholder Relations donate a euro to the NGO to a maximum of
The resolutions to be submitted for approval, as well as all documents containing information of interest to the board are available in www.santander.com
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students