The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The present investigation involves the delivery of imidacloprid (admire) pesticide in the form of nanoformulation to plants and investigation of their ultimate effects which can provide some insight for the safe use of this novel technology for the improvement of crop yield and safety."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis, characterization and on field evaluation of pesticide loaded sodium alginate nanoparticles. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014;101():1061-1067. Carbohydrate Polymers can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Kumar,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict