This is contained in a statement by the CBN Deputy Director of Communication, Mr
It said the commendation came during the 2014 budget defence at the
"The apex bank, over the years has been consistent in its remittance to the federation account as and when due," it quoted the committee chairman, Dr.
The committee in the statement said it would continue to commend the Central Bank of
The apex bank, it added, had not only been timely in its rendition, but also ensured that the amount it remitted was on the increase in the last four years.
The Deputy Governor, Corporate Services,
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4