Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "PLA nano-biocomposites showed a significant antibacterial activity influenced by the Ag content, while composting tests showed that the materials were visibly disintegrated after 15 days with the ternary systems showing the highest rate of disintegration under composting conditions."
For more information on this research see:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Spain,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels