The banking boss is holding a press conference there today, having already appeared there in October, pulling finance hacks out of their comfort zones in the City to the heart of Hackney. It seems a curious choice - made even more mysterious by the invite, which only revealed the location once you were accredited.
But the bank says it's simple, The Trampery is a client and RBS is keen to be seen in a customer environment. We'd still like to see McEwan in a pair of black framed specs and skinny jeans.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes