The banking boss is holding a press conference there today, having already appeared there in October, pulling finance hacks out of their comfort zones in the City to the heart of Hackney. It seems a curious choice - made even more mysterious by the invite, which only revealed the location once you were accredited.
But the bank says it's simple, The Trampery is a client and RBS is keen to be seen in a customer environment. We'd still like to see McEwan in a pair of black framed specs and skinny jeans.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work