The banking boss is holding a press conference there today, having already appeared there in October, pulling finance hacks out of their comfort zones in the City to the heart of Hackney. It seems a curious choice - made even more mysterious by the invite, which only revealed the location once you were accredited.
But the bank says it's simple, The Trampery is a client and RBS is keen to be seen in a customer environment. We'd still like to see McEwan in a pair of black framed specs and skinny jeans.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu