The Crown corporation says sales in the quarter ending
Profits from operations rose by
However, the volume of alcohol sold declined by 1.9 per cent, with sales of beer and spirits continuing to wane.
Over a longer term, volume has dropped 4.3 per cent since 2010.
But the corporation says sales of
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again