Eclipse Legal Systems, the legal sector's largest independent software solutions provider, has announced the release of an email marketing solution utilising dotMailer.
dotMailer is one of the
Using the connector, contact data held within the Proclaim solution can be shared with the dotMailer system, enabling the creation of personalised target lists. This data can be utilised to create intelligent content within, for example, a dotMailer created newsletter template, and the results of marketing campaigns can be shared back in to the Proclaim client / prospect management system.
The new connector utilises Web Services communications to share data in real-time between Proclaim and dotMailer.
Eclipse's Marketing Director,
"This latest development opens up another layer of CRM functionality for Proclaim users. By sharing data seamlessly between the systems, we are unifying a law firm's communications efforts within one integrated desktop solution.
"A huge amount of relevant, valuable client and prospect data is held within Proclaim - so it makes sense to utilise this for marketing purposes rather than having to rely on a separate system and data store to maintain marketing communications."
Eclipse is the
Proclaim integrates all case management, accounting, document management, reporting, time recording, task and diary functions, and can be web-enabled to allow clients and referrers to securely view their live case files online.
TouchPoint is Eclipse's new client self-service solution, providing an always-on, platform agnostic 'journey' for law firm clients and business partners.
Proclaim clients include:
Co-operative Legal Services
For further information, please contact
Alternatively, visit http://www.eclipselegal.co.uk
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11614545.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter