The lender increased its consolidated total loans by 46% y/y to TRY 52.8bn at end-2013 from TRY 36.1bn as of end-2012. Consolidated total assets of the lender increased by 41% y/y to TRY 79.7bn at end-2013 from TRY 56.5bn as of end-2012 and its consolidated total deposits by 43.4% y/y to TRY 52.5bn from TRY 36.6bn at end-2012.
In a separate filing with the Bourse Istanbul, the lender informed that it paid a TRY 40mn to Citi Turkey for the acquisition of the lender's domestic branches. In July, Denizbank announced that it completed the acquisition of Citi Turkey's retail operations. The deal included Citi Turkey's more than 600,000 customers, TRY 1.2bn loan and TRY 1.6bn deposit portfolios as well as its 32 branches.
In January-September, the lender's consolidated net income had also increased by 112% y/y to TRY 873.7mn.
Earlier this month, Torunlar REIT announced that it signed a deal to lease out 30 stories with 60,023 square meters at its
Denizbank Financial Services Group consists of six domestic and three international financial subsidiaries, four domestic non-financial subsidiaries and a branch in
Denizbank was acquired by
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week