International Trade Finance Specialist of
Highlighting the salient features of GTFP programme during his visit to KCCI,
He said that GTFP extends and complements the capacity of banks to deliver trade finance by providing risk mitigation on a per-transaction basis in challenging markets where trade lines may be limited.
He further stated that IFC covers import letters of credit (LCs) and standby letters of credit (SBLCs), as well as the obligation of the issuer of performance bonds, bid bonds, and advance payment guarantees for unfunded trade transactions.
President KCCI Abdullah Zaki, Senior Vice President KCCI Muffasar A Malik, Vice President KCCI, and others were also present.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday