ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24022014 - Research as a key to new technological solutions - this has always been one of the main directions of AMO.
Now a further technology-transfer milestone has been set from the range of terahertz research.
On the 12th of February the 'Protemics GmbH' has been entered in the commercial register of the court of the city of Aachen. This was the official starting signal for the spin-off of AMO and the
Protemics offers products and services in the range of terahertz measurement technology. The unique selling proposition is based on proprietary microprobes which allow the non-destructive contact-free testing of conductor layers, semiconductor devices and organic microstructures. The measurement speed and spatial resolution of these microprobes outperform the state of the art in the targeted market sector by several orders of magnitude.
The business concept of the Founder-Team consisting of Dr.
A first starting point for the start-up was set in the context of the research project 'Solana', which is undertaken in collaboration with the
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001