ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24022014 - Research as a key to new technological solutions - this has always been one of the main directions of AMO.
Now a further technology-transfer milestone has been set from the range of terahertz research.
On the 12th of February the 'Protemics GmbH' has been entered in the commercial register of the court of the city of Aachen. This was the official starting signal for the spin-off of AMO and the
Protemics offers products and services in the range of terahertz measurement technology. The unique selling proposition is based on proprietary microprobes which allow the non-destructive contact-free testing of conductor layers, semiconductor devices and organic microstructures. The measurement speed and spatial resolution of these microprobes outperform the state of the art in the targeted market sector by several orders of magnitude.
The business concept of the Founder-Team consisting of Dr.
A first starting point for the start-up was set in the context of the research project 'Solana', which is undertaken in collaboration with the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign