ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24022014 - Research as a key to new technological solutions - this has always been one of the main directions of AMO.
Now a further technology-transfer milestone has been set from the range of terahertz research.
On the 12th of February the 'Protemics GmbH' has been entered in the commercial register of the court of the city of Aachen. This was the official starting signal for the spin-off of AMO and the
Protemics offers products and services in the range of terahertz measurement technology. The unique selling proposition is based on proprietary microprobes which allow the non-destructive contact-free testing of conductor layers, semiconductor devices and organic microstructures. The measurement speed and spatial resolution of these microprobes outperform the state of the art in the targeted market sector by several orders of magnitude.
The business concept of the Founder-Team consisting of Dr.
A first starting point for the start-up was set in the context of the research project 'Solana', which is undertaken in collaboration with the
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter