ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25022014 - The total volume of non-bank deposits in the country's banking sector decreased by 2.4 percent, or 232.6 million GEL, compared with
The dollarization ratio of total non-bank deposits constituted 62.31 percent by
The annual average weighted interest rate on term deposits constituted 6.2 percent. In particular, the interest rate for national currency denominated deposits was 8.8 percent and the interest rate for foreign currency denominated deposits 5.3 percent.
The share of the US dollar in the total volume of foreign currency denominated deposits equals 80.1 percent and the share of the euro equals 17.0 percent.
Current statistical information is published on the NBG's website: http://www.nbg.gov.ge/index.php?m=306&lng=eng
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party