The cereal deficit in the country is set at three million tons, with the current production estimated at 1.5 million tons, said on Tuesday in
What is produced in
According to the plan, by 2017, the country foresees to record a production estimated at 3.5 million.
Speaking to Angop, under the
"Human resources with good wages" constitute an important element in the evolution of the production", he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint