The cereal deficit in the country is set at three million tons, with the current production estimated at 1.5 million tons, said on Tuesday in
What is produced in
According to the plan, by 2017, the country foresees to record a production estimated at 3.5 million.
Speaking to Angop, under the
"Human resources with good wages" constitute an important element in the evolution of the production", he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO